The ministries of this church are the life blood of this church. You will want to become involved where your spiritual needs can be fulfilled and where you can share what God has done in your life. Whether it is joining in community service or becoming part of the youth group we want for you to find a place to serve and a place to grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Make sure you check out the ministry opportunities we have to offer!
- Adult Sabbath School - Join one of our adult Sabbath school lesson study groups. Every week small groups get together to share what they learned from the lesson and how it has made a difference in their lives.
- Adventurer's Club - Home of the Filipino-American Capital Adventurers Club. The Adventurer Club is designed to strengthen parent-child relationships for kids ages 6-9 by providing specialized weekly activities tuned into the psychological needs of this age group while simultaneously giving parents opportunities for learning parenting skills and enjoying special activities with their children.
- Children's Ministries - The children in our church are not just the future--they are actively included in the ministries of the church today.
- Community Service - Part of being a good neighbor is providing services to our surrounding community.
- Family Ministries - We all belong to a family and no matter who your family is made up of, we want to support you.
- Health Ministries - Health Ministries is not only about assisting our members with living healthier, happier lives; it is also about reaching out to the surrounding community.
- Pathfinder Club - Welcome to the home of the Filipino-American Capital Pathfinder Club. The club is for youth in the 5th to 10th grades. We go camping, work on various life skills, get involved in community service activities, and do some drilling and marching.
- Women's Ministries - Women's Ministries provides the opportunity for women to grow spiritually and socially through a network of support groups active in the church.
- Young Adult Ministries - Young Adult Ministries focuses on our collegiate and post-collegiate members.
- Youth Ministries - Youth Ministries provides support and encouragement for young people at what can be a most critical part of their Christian experience.