CHURCH REOPENING (Phase One) ON JUNE 6, First Sabbath.
1. Actual worship service will be streamed live for worshippers at home.
2. Only the Sabbath participants are allowed to come to the church/ sanctuary.
3. Attending Sabbath participants and AV staff are limited to 10 only.
4. No Visitors are allowed for now.
5. No Kids or Vulnerables (65 years old and above; those with health/ medical issues) may come.
6. Strict compliance to wearing a mask, social distancing, washing hands, using hand sanitizers, no hugging, no handshaking, no potluck, etc.
More details will be communicated via text, email, church website, social media, etc. GOD LEADS!
As part of our worship, we encourage each one to give their tithes and offerings online: AdventistGiving
Please see an important message from the Potomac Conference regarding COVID 19 and other announcements: https://www.pcsda.org/virus
Pastor Ramon Baldovino
Click here to see previous church bulletins.