Reopening Guidelines Modified!
June 5, 2021
Our church has modified the reopening guidelines allowing for more attendees to come to church. Below are the changes:
- We have increased the capacity to a total of 125 people. 75 attendees will be allowed in the sanctuary and 50 in the fellowship hall.
- Screening Questionnaire must be completed prior to your arrival at church.
- Face mask is still required.
- Fellowship Lunch: Members may now bring food for potluck. Food will be distributed by servers wearing masks and gloves.
- Visitors are now welcome. Screening questionnaire must be completed.
- Children are allowed to come to church and must wear a mask at all times.